Well this is a switch! We are short of listings at the moment with sales up 47% over this time last year, but listings are only up 8%.If you or someone you know is thinking on moving the time is
I Will Work Hard For You.
Dated: April 10 2020
I'm posting this blog with the hope that you will consider me your friend in real estate. Everyone needs someone they can trust with important matters such as your family's security and investments.
You can put your trust and confidence in me, but you may ask "Why Should I?"
Here are a few reasons:
1. I'm honest, truthful and trustworthy.
2. I am reliable, if I tell a client I'll do something, I do it.
3. I will ensure that I make time for you. With the pace of life today, most people are too busy to make time for others. I'll always have time to provide you with information you need, answer your questions and help you every step of the way.
4. As a licensed Real Estate Professional, I work from a very dedicated code of ethics that I adhere to completely. You can review this code at http://www.crea.ca/code
5. I'm constantly taking courses on all facets of real estate from appraisals and negotiations, to finance, technology and many other areas. I participate in ongoing professional development to ensure I remain current and knowledgeable and can give the best possible advice to my clients.
6. I believe in being on top of the latest technologies. We work with computers, the Internet, digital pictures, cell phones, and automated notifications that will make dealing with me a pleasure.
7. My personal website offers many unique tracking tools to keep you up to date on all properties that are for sale. Our quick search tools can tell you in seconds what is available and what listings are new.
8. If you give me the chance, I promise I'll deliver, you'll see that I care and that I'm highly capable of serving your best interests.
Serving you with his knowledge of real estate is what he does best and in today's challenging Real Estate market, your choice of an experienced, professional realtor does matter! For a greater probabi....